Learn the Art of Digital Storytelling
Tell your own story.
Come along with a family member and work together !
WORKSHOPS Term 2, 2021
Adults: Wednesdays 6 - 8:30 pm / $ 230
Kids to Teens: Wednesdays 4- 5:30 pm / $ 160
8 weeks, MAY 12 - JUNE 30
Endless options because we all have stories to tell.
Maybe it’s a story about yourself, a journey, a connection made, a discovery, a loss, a passion or fear, a dream or a memory. Perhaps a remarkable event or a learning moment – or a testimonial to someone who has impacted your life.
Just choose one, and make a start ! We will help you make this an unforgettable experience to hand on to your family and even the world.
Adaptable for various age groups and degrees of computer familiarity. You can work on your own story with the help of a friend or family member if you wish. Each story is counted as ONE registration fee.
Your original digital story will be created over a series of FIVE STAGES, with x8 workshop sessions (2.5 hrs each), with support from our creative team. We have artists & tech support to help you.
The stages are:
- WRITING & TELLING : Your words will become the narration.
- IMAGES: Together we’ll gather / create the images & footage (your own photos, sourced images and original art).
- COLLATING: We‘ll make a Storyboard’ to map out the whole story and start building it up.
- THE BUNDLE: We’ll ‘digitise’ all the content by scanning images, adding soundtrack, editing, adding digital effects /animation etc.
- TEST & LAUNCH ! Check everything, and your movie is ready to share.