Learn the Art of Digital Storytelling
Tell your own story.
Endless options because we all have stories to tell.
Maybe it’s a story about yourself, a journey, a connection made, a discovery, a loss, a passion or fear, a dream or a memory. Perhaps a remarkable event or a learning moment – or a testimonial to someone who has impacted your life.
Just choose one !
Adaptable for various age groups and degrees of computer familiarity. You can work on your own story with the help of a friend or family member if you wish. Each story is counted as ONE registration fee.
A great intergenerational project - come along with a family member and work together !
Your original digital story will be created over a series of FIVE STAGES, with x 6 workshop sessions (2.5 hrs each), with support from our creative team. We have artists & tech support to help you.
The stages are:
- WRITING & TELLING : Your words will become the narration.
- IMAGES: Together we’ll gather / create the images & footage (your own photos, sourced images and original art).
- COLLATING: We‘ll make a Storyboard’ to map out the whole story and start building it up.
- THE BUNDLE: We’ll ‘digitise’ all the content by scanning images, adding soundtrack, editing, adding digital effects /animation etc.
- TEST & LAUNCH ! Check everything, and your movie is ready to share.